Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Don't Call It a Comeback...

Oh hey there. Sooooo I may have let this poor little blog fall by the wayside for uh, what's it been? 8 months? Ouch.

What can I say? Life got in the way. And by got in the way I mean I just quit my job and moved 650 miles away from home. Yea, I was busy. But now that the move is over and I'm unemployed I've got some free time on my hands. And that means it is once again time to flood the Interwebs with my useless drivel on things like unpacking, decorating and living in the south.

Oh and job hunting. That's kind of a big deal. Have I mentioned that I haven't been unemployed since like 1999? My husband is already placing bets on how many days it will take me before I go stir crazy so if you're up to watching this train wreck unfold we'd both love to have you along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment