Monday, November 19, 2012

Welcome!

Hello all and welcome to Pecorino Romano! Some of you know me very well and some of you don't know me at all so I suppose introductions are in order.

My name is Cristina and I am a recently married 20-something. I spent way too much time writing about my wedding over on Weddingbee and now it's time to move on to blabbering about wifely duties. Y'know, like baking pies and finding the best ways to scrub a toilet.

Just kidding. I hate cooking and I super hate cleaning.


I actually joke that my wires were crossed at some point because I love sports and beer more than any respectable lady should. I will be blabbering about how I spend too much money at Starbucks,


how I'm too obsessed with my cat,


and how I have a fear of missing out on life. Join me I stumble through the rest of my 20s and discover the joys (and hardships) of being married, finding happiness and achieving my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment