Monday, January 14, 2013

Finding Kitchen Inspiration

So it's clear that I need to make a change in my kitchen. The question is how? I started stalking small space solutions and I think some ideas are starting to come together. The biggest thing I've noticed is that it's time to go vertical. We have two fairly large, empty walls that we're just not taking advantage of.

Something as simple as a few white shelves could help alleviate some of our storage concerns:

Image via Remodelista

I only wish that our kitchen had an island so we could hang a pot rack above it and free up mucho cabinet space.

Image via Metro Kitchen

Maybe it's time to get creative and find a better way to hang pots:


My last source of inspiration I stumbled upon accidentally thanks to Pinterest! I've mentioned before that we have both a coffee machine and an espresso machine. It's safe to say we are caffeine junkies. And when I came across this image of a coffee bar it made my heart pitter patter:

Image via The Vintage Wren

Oh, how I pine for my own special little coffee station where I can whip up lattes and cafe au lait like the closet barista I am. This little bugger has been haunting my dreams for far too long, just begging to be brought to life. I have a few ideas for my own little coffee bar and I will hopefully have some positive updates for you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment