Friday, December 7, 2012

Five for Friday: Week of December 1st

Most days I love my husband. But some days are obviously harder than others and I think it's important to keep things in perspective by remembering and celebrating the good. I am known for taking things for granted and in an effort to be more aware of the great parts of my relationship I would like to take a few moments each week to talk about the simple, everyday gestures my husband does to make me feel happy and loved.
  1. You went to the craft beer festival with me this weekend, even though we both know you would much rather have been home playing video games.
  2. You went to the grocery store and picked up some food when I was sick. 
  3. You missed over an hour of work to take me to doctor without complaint (even though you will have to make up the time this weekend).
  4. You let me into the apartment when I locked myself out. Oops.
  5.  You charged my laptop for me when I just left it on the floor to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment